• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New feature on Lightroom classic. Export batches to different folders.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried for the first time exporting two different presets of the same pictures to different folders. It works, except that a message saying "preparing to export" was still on the screen even after the export was done. Not a big deal, I just had to cancel it but it shouldn't be there. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try restarting LR. If this continues to happen, then I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions: 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom .

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info.  Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not follow the links.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this "preparing to export..." left after export in new LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue.  Is there any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears that no one has yet posted a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bugs reported:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom 

Adobe product developers read everything posted there but are rarely seen here (primarily a user-to-user forum).

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines