Highlighted

New HDR issue with 7 images

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Today I'm editing a photoshoot that I've took in an hotel and I'm having some issues with HDR merge with 7 pictures using Lightroom Classic. A large area with an high ISO is visible inside the screenshots. Never had this issue, so I suppose that it could be a problem related to the latests Lightroom updates.

Zoom in a normal area without the issueZoom in a normal area without the issueA zoom between a normal area that one with the issueA zoom between a normal area that one with the issueZoom in an area with the issueZoom in an area with the issueA big area with high ISO is visible on the rightA big area with high ISO is visible on the right

I already tried to merge 5 images and not 7, but the results is the same. The original images haven't that ISO problems obviously, so it seems to be just a issue related to the algorithm. It is probably caused from one of darkest images, but I need it to save an area outside the windows. And honestly I'd like to avoid a manual work.

Someone have some suggestion?

Thanks a lot.

I found the fix on my own. The issue was the "ghost" option activated and to the max. Thanks the same 😅

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New HDR issue with 7 images

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Today I'm editing a photoshoot that I've took in an hotel and I'm having some issues with HDR merge with 7 pictures using Lightroom Classic. A large area with an high ISO is visible inside the screenshots. Never had this issue, so I suppose that it could be a problem related to the latests Lightroom updates.

Zoom in a normal area without the issueZoom in a normal area without the issueA zoom between a normal area that one with the issueA zoom between a normal area that one with the issueZoom in an area with the issueZoom in an area with the issueA big area with high ISO is visible on the rightA big area with high ISO is visible on the right

I already tried to merge 5 images and not 7, but the results is the same. The original images haven't that ISO problems obviously, so it seems to be just a issue related to the algorithm. It is probably caused from one of darkest images, but I need it to save an area outside the windows. And honestly I'd like to avoid a manual work.

Someone have some suggestion?

Thanks a lot.

I found the fix on my own. The issue was the "ghost" option activated and to the max. Thanks the same 😅

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0