• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New iMac, What's up with Sync?

Engaged ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand-new iMac, best specs, all software latest available, etc. I didn't use migration assistant, opting for everything clean. Everything seems to have gone just fine; catalog and files all in place. Except that 13 files have been stuck in sync mode for a week. 10 are on my wife's iPad Pro two are on her iPhone, and one is on my iPhone. 1553 photos are already synced, as shown in All Synced Photographs. So what's up with the final 13? Many thanks!

Lr_Classic_Sync.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been reported that sometime a corrupt image in the queue will stall the Sync process.

Sync1.png

Is the sync destination in play as an issue maybe? This screenshot is from the LR Preferences Sync tab of course.

And I presume they are all in the same LR Classic Collection and that all devices are logged into the same CC ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC can only sync from One Catalog on One Computer.

So even though you may have moved your original catalog that was synced up with the Web/Mobile system now that it is on a different computer you will run into problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You are experiencing Lightroom huge mysteries. Nobody knows what happen with those files. I am afraid you will be obliged to live with this issue

I am suffering from the same problem with 123 photos since 24 months. All attempts to solve it failed.

I hope Adobe will re-engineer their Cloud sync so that :
-they, at the end, purge this kind of issue
-we can chose what we want to sync and what we do not want
-choose wether we want our local disk to be used as a sync disk or not. Today all files are stored locally.

Best Regards
Eric Pecquerie
Sent from my iPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines