• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New installation of Lightroom Classic CC 10.2 Missing Built in Presets

Participant ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed LRC 10.2 on a new machine from Creative Cloud.  I noticed that all the built in presets are missing! I just installed a purchased preset pack as well and imported them and they are missing also?  Any clues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Well I feel silly.  This is the first time I guess that I have launched LR after installation and not either imported a catalog or imported images prior to noticing the presets.  Apparently, if there are no images in a catalog, the presets do not appear.  Once I imported some test images, all the defaults along with the new presets I just imported, all appeared.  In all my years with LR, had not had that happen or noticed that is the sequence of events.  Maybe this will help someone else!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrading from what old version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I feel silly.  This is the first time I guess that I have launched LR after installation and not either imported a catalog or imported images prior to noticing the presets.  Apparently, if there are no images in a catalog, the presets do not appear.  Once I imported some test images, all the defaults along with the new presets I just imported, all appeared.  In all my years with LR, had not had that happen or noticed that is the sequence of events.  Maybe this will help someone else!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines