Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New LR Classic sync location, etc.

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the new "Sync Cloud Storage" location:

1. Why is it located exactly in a spot that is covered everytime I get an email on my Macbook Pro using the MacOS mail application? Why can't it be located where it was...out of the way?
  2. I also cannot "see" that it's syncing and I've tried to close LR Classic 3 times today while it's syncing. The "new" method of  darkening the middle of a tiny blue circle is nowhere near as visible as the older method that had a clearly noted statement in a blue color that syncing is going on.

Mike Moore

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand your mail issue. 

Regarding the sync with Cloud, the sync menu is now on the top right of the screen. It was on the left. 

Hope this help, sorry if not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the completely useless response and try reading your paying customers emails BEFORE you reply to them.

My complaint is that because it's on the right side I cannot see the sync status whenever an email notification pops up on top of the sync status on my Macbook laptop. Did the software people only try this update on Windows machines?

Also the Adobe syncing notification is so tiny it cannot be seen. The old message on the left side stating that there was an ongoing sync was able to be seen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature requests should be sent to Adobe, who does not actively monitor this forum. There is a link of the main page of this forum that says "Submit Product Feedback".

This forum is simply other Lightroom Classic users. We can't explain why Adobe did something, nor can we fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My apologies....I thought this was an actual forum run by Adobe, not just its customers. Thank you for information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines