• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Presets not showing under user presets in Lightroom Classic 9.1 update

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've have searched and tried to troubleshoot for HOURS. I understand that the new files for the preset have been changed to the XMP file type. However, my newly created preset (not downloaded) still doesn't show up in the user presets panel. After dragging the files from the camera raw folder into my lightroom folder settings under presets, I hit import on the preset panel, and lightroom claims " Files are already imported". Yet, the presets are not visible when I click User Presets. Can someone help me fix this as its slowing down my workflow with my clients??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem this user has or had.  I just imported presets to LR Classic and they are not showing up.  These were the macro presets offered in the 1/19/21 edition of Adobe Discover, so I know they're not profiles.  I've tried all of the suggestions I could find in the Adobe Support Community on this subject and none of them work.  I've checked and unchecked the boxes recommended in Preferences.  I've tried to re-import them several times and each time I get a message that says they've aleady been imported.  But I still cannot see them in the Develop module.  Can you help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get this solved?  I am now having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines