• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Update Constantly Freezes!!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to the newest version and boy was that a mistake!! It constantly freezes, is slow, and gives me the not responding message. I have to restart the program several times while working. Everything was fine until I updated to the newest version. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the exact same experience - I'm going crazy with it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked into going back to the previous version but of course it says if I do the newest catalog that was created when I updated is not compatabile with the previous version! So either I lose my work, or I deal with it crashing every 5 seconds. 🤦🏼‍:female_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using MAC OS 15.10.x (Catalina)

Some people report that the supplemental update to 10.15.7 speeds things up: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64530158

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same experience with the updated versin of LR Classic (using my Mac --Catalina). VERY frustrated and i've lost catalogs. Has anyone figured out a way to prevent freezing/crashing? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1605028887830.png

GoldingD_1-1605028887830.png

GoldingD_2-1605028887831.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having very similar issues!!  The Develop module is crazy slow or not functioning.  This is really dissappointing as I've had such good experience with LR to date.  ... would greatly appreciate any advice to alleviate this issue!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines