• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New yellow fluctuating number in Develop Module?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to latest version of Lightroom CC.  Might have missed a couple updates in past few months so not sure what my previous version was.

Anyway, just noticed that in the Develop Module, there is now a yellow number that constantly changes (usually between 1 and 21) in the upper left of photo view.  Does not show up in any other modules.  Can anyone tell me what the purpose of this number is?  It seems to have something to do with resource usage.  If I start making adjustments, the number increases.  If I return to static view, it returns to 1 or similar low number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Never mind.  Just showed this to my Video Player son who informed me it was a FRAPs app he had loaded for Frame Rate display in video games.  He closed out the FRAP and number is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are referring to. Can you provide a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant figure out how to attach print screen.  Can't copy directly, so I tried copying print screen to Word, but this form will not allow me to attach Word doc.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also tried converting to PDF and get "this file type forbidden"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Snipping tool, Windows, or the key combo Shift + Command + 4 then draw a window around what you want to capture, Mac OS X, to create a PNG file of your screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out.  Print screen is below.  Notice Yellow number in upper left of photo panel.  What is it for?

PrintScreen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind.  Just showed this to my Video Player son who informed me it was a FRAPs app he had loaded for Frame Rate display in video games.  He closed out the FRAP and number is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just do Print Screen (PrtSc key). This copies the image to your clipboard. Then do paste directly in the forum Reply box in your browser. Fast and easy.

Use Snip if you don't want image of whole screen. Paste in browser in the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines