Nikon D780 Tethered Capture Support

Any idea when the D780 will be supported for tethering? Currently it cannot be detected when I start a tethered capture.

Topics

Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Nikon D780 Tethered Capture Support

Any idea when the D780 will be supported for tethering? Currently it cannot be detected when I start a tethered capture.

Topics

Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Nikon D780 Tethered Capture Support

Doing a search of Tether support seems to indicate Adobe hasn't updated the list in a LONG time (May 2019) so who knows.   Either my search was wrong or this is typical of how poorly Adobe keeps their online documents updated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

What is your current OS? name and version.

CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10; mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.3; 4K EXT DSPY
APP: LRC 9.2, PS 21.1; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3; Just another Adobe customer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Win 10 Home 1903, running Lightroom Classic 9.2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe said 2-3 weeks when I called recently and pressed for an estimate. The rep put me on hold and came back with that answer. Don't know how much faith we should put in that estimate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

It would really help if Adobe would update their tether camera list.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines