• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D780 Tethered Capture Support

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea when the D780 will be supported for tethering? Currently it cannot be detected when I start a tethered capture.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing a search of Tether support seems to indicate Adobe hasn't updated the list in a LONG time (May 2019) so who knows.   Either my search was wrong or this is typical of how poorly Adobe keeps their online documents updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be sure, little has happened in adding new cameras to tether support. Since the upgrade to LrC 9.0 there has been only one camera model added, the CanonEOS-1D X Mk lll in the 9.3 update.

In LrC 9.0 release there was some info released on what is going on with tether capture and how it affects Nikon Cameras.

See the link.https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-in-lightroom-classic-9-0/ 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your current OS? name and version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 10 Home 1903, running Lightroom Classic 9.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe said 2-3 weeks when I called recently and pressed for an estimate. The rep put me on hold and came back with that answer. Don't know how much faith we should put in that estimate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would really help if Adobe would update their tether camera list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9 months after the release and ABOBE has still not addressed this issue.  I had to subscribe to Capture ONE to have ability to thether?  WHY?   NOT a huge selection of full frame camera and the D780 is the best of two worlds.   We are faithful subscribers of ADOBE services and yet we are being serviced.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the new updated Version, it finally works 🙌🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Right on! I tried it this morning. Works perfect...

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines