• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon Z5 Tether Problem

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get LightRoom Classic (current version 10.0) to see my camera when I try to tether. I am using the USB cable that came with the camera, and I've even tried connecting the camera to the iMac computer using this short cable without an extension. LightRoom just says that it can't find the camera. I've tried calling Adobe Customer Care but everytime after 20 minutes I'm either disconnected due to the incredibly poor connection or the music stops and I'm left in limbo forever until I finally give up. Finally, with regard to lenses, I don't think this matters as it's not seeing the camera, but I have 3rd party lenses that do work now with the recent update of LightRoom to 10.0. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How are either of the replies "the correct answer"? Both links list Z5 as a supported camera. I'm using an HDMI tethered cable and Lightroom and Bridge don't see the camera. I want to use my MacBook Pro to view images while shooting to check lighting, focus, etc. Can anyone help please/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines