• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon Z7 & Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What am I doing wrong?  When I attempt to import photos from my new Nikon Z7, LR Classic recognizes the camera, but indicates there are no photos?  Tried XQD reader and direct from camera.  If I export photos from card to desktop I can import, but not an ideal work flow.  Using OS Catalina.  Never had this problem with multiple Nikon bodies previously.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Lightroom Classic forum from Community Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the solution suggested here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-classic-fails-to-import-photos-and-...

On your MAC bring up the System Preferences. Select the Security an Privacy icon. Select the Privacy tab. Scroll down to Files and Folders. Make sure Adobe Lightroom Classic and while you are at it a Photoshop have full rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Catalina has a known issue with importing via cable, Reports say will be fixed with MacOs 10.15.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines