• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No color grading in LR 10 Classic

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have upgraded to LR10 Classic, but I can't see the color grading module. The process version is up-to-date. Who can help? 
Note: LR 4 works with color grading. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

The OP says the process version is up to date. Right-click in an empty area of the panel names. That brings up an option to change the order of the panels and/or turn panels on and off.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Color grading didn't display on my Windows 10 computer either after I first installed LrC 10. I found it necessary to go to the menu Window->panels and choose it there first and then the panel displayed where it should in the right-hand column. Right clicking in the panels area didn't seem to give me the option to choose that panel. I had to go to the menu to activate it. At least that's how I was able to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the LrC Develop module look in the lower right corner of the Histogram panel. Click on the small lighting bolt icon to update to PV 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP says the process version is up to date. Right-click in an empty area of the panel names. That brings up an option to change the order of the panels and/or turn panels on and off.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color grading didn't display on my Windows 10 computer either after I first installed LrC 10. I found it necessary to go to the menu Window->panels and choose it there first and then the panel displayed where it should in the right-hand column. Right clicking in the panels area didn't seem to give me the option to choose that panel. I had to go to the menu to activate it. At least that's how I was able to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed your guidance, but I still don't see color grading. Split toning is the only option. I wonder what's going wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Johan and Jim. 

Both possibilities led to success. I have a Mac with Catalina version 10.15.7 and with ⌘4 I can show and hide color grading. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Window -> panels may have worked for some, but it doesn't work for me. The panels that are shown in that pop-up window only show split toning as an option, not color grading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines