Highlighted

no export button

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i was wondering would any of you be able to help me. In my lightroom i want to export my images a better way than i have been using. meaning i want to be able to control what size etc they are, where they are going etc. when i googled this everyone on google has an export button on the bottom left my lightroom doesnt have this. does anyone know why? or how i can get this

many thanks

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

no export button

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i was wondering would any of you be able to help me. In my lightroom i want to export my images a better way than i have been using. meaning i want to be able to control what size etc they are, where they are going etc. when i googled this everyone on google has an export button on the bottom left my lightroom doesnt have this. does anyone know why? or how i can get this

many thanks

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 19, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen capture of your entire screen so we can see where you are looking when you say there is no export button.

In the meantime, you can use the menu command File->Export...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0