Highlighted

No image thumbnails in Lightroom Classic

Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

From one day to another something go wrong and I can't see any of thumbnails in Lightroom Classic.

In Import/Library and Nothing in the navigation bar in the Develop section.

I've tried to delete preview folder etc. tried to reinstall whole Adobe Cloud + Lightroom and still nothing.

Please help 🙂

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No image thumbnails in Lightroom Classic

Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

From one day to another something go wrong and I can't see any of thumbnails in Lightroom Classic.

In Import/Library and Nothing in the navigation bar in the Develop section.

I've tried to delete preview folder etc. tried to reinstall whole Adobe Cloud + Lightroom and still nothing.

Please help 🙂

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the issue you are facing with Thumbnails in Lightroom Classic. Could you confirm the operating system you are working on?

Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in the links below to check if that helps?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gives-error-preview-cache.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/photos-appear-black-gray-rectangles.html

You can also try to create a new catalog and import a few images to the new catalog to check if you are able to see the images thumbnails.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a defective monitor profile.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (use Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor).

You have to restart Lightroom to make it aware of the new profile.

If this fixes the issue, you should ideally calibrate the monitor with a hardware calibrator, which will also create and install a custom profile that accurately describes your monitor.

See How do I change my monitor profile to check whether it’s corrupted?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines