• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Map in LRCC

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempting to work through Concepcion's CIB MAP module. I get an arror that says "Ooops! Something went wrong." "This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details."

I don't have a clue as to what that means. Can someone help me with this? Thank you.

I am using Lightroom 6 on an iMac with Catalina 10.15.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Map Module not longer works on Lightroom 6.  If you want the Map you will have to sign up for the Photography Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google wanted more money from software providers for using the google map servers from within programs. Adobe did not want to shell out money on users that are no longer upgrading, so they disabled the service ( from your computer to Adobe servers to Google servers and back)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines