• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No options on LrC desktop to sync

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find no "sync" options displayed next to each "Collection" (see screen shot) and I find no option to sync (or do anything else) on Identity Plate (whether as "Adobe ID", "Lightroom Classic" or "Personalized"). If I want to fake sync a collection to Lr on web, I have to open Lr, click to the drag and drop window, then drag the selected photos in a desktop LrC collection over to the Lr drag and drop box. The buttons to "sync" on the LrC library page are grayed out (see screen shot). My system info is also attached. I've spent hours trying to figure this out. LrC>preferences>synchronize screen shot also attached.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

[This post contains embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser to see the images.]

LR 9.3 moved controls over syncing to a new button in the upper-right corner:

johnrellis_0-1593373367967.png

For new users, that's definitely easier to find than being buried in the Identity Plate, which has no indication that it's even clickable.  But lots of people used to the old location don't see the new cloud icon.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser to see the images.]

LR 9.3 moved controls over syncing to a new button in the upper-right corner:

johnrellis_0-1593373367967.png

For new users, that's definitely easier to find than being buried in the Identity Plate, which has no indication that it's even clickable.  But lots of people used to the old location don't see the new cloud icon.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your prompt reply. Sync options found and appear to have
worked.
Alan Jasper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines