• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no popup to choose delete from disk

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have mark rejected images I want to mass delete. all the tutorials say that there will be a popup box asking me if I want to remove from LR or delete from disk.  I do not get the pop up question and it only has been removing from LR. I would Like to mass delete these from HD also. IS this in preferences? how do I get  the popup and choose delete? pc user. tia. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom are you using? (Go to Help- System Info)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom classic 9.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can view the 'Rejected' photos by setting the Attribute flag in the filter bar.

Pressing the [Delete] key will then Remove/Delete only selected files (as it will do with any file in Library view)-

ScreenShot252.jpg

Pressing [CTRL+Backspace] will Remove/Delete the 'rejected' photos (both selected and un-selected)

ScreenShot251.jpg

And you need to change the option to [Delete from Disk] in both cases.

Also you may need to reset in Preferences/General if the 'COnfirm' dialog is not showing:

ScreenShot253.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines