Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo publicar directamente a Instagram ni Facebook

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola buenas,

Descubrí hace poco que instalando un plugin se puede realizar publicaciones directamente a Instagram desde Lightroom, o incluso a Facebook (herramienta incluida ya en Lightroom) sin embargo no me permite iniciar sesión, me da error, y no consigo encontrar información para solucionar este problema. Esta herramienta para poder publicar directamente en las redes desde el apartado de "Servicios de publicación" me vendría muy bien poder usarlo, pero no puedo. Estoy pagando una suscripción mensual y me gustaría poder resolver este problema si fuera posible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Google translation: "I recently discovered that by installing a plugin it is possible to publish directly to Instagram from Lightroom, or even to Facebook (a tool already included in Lightroom), however, it does not allow me to log in, it gives me an error, and I cannot find information to solve this problem. This tool to be able to publish directly on the networks from the "Publishing services" section would be very good for me to be able to use it, but I can't. I am paying for a monthly subscr

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there is no longer a way to post directly from Lightroom Classic to Instagram, something on Instagram has changed and doesn't allow this.

I don't know about Facebook since I don't use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google translation: "I recently discovered that by installing a plugin it is possible to publish directly to Instagram from Lightroom, or even to Facebook (a tool already included in Lightroom), however, it does not allow me to log in, it gives me an error, and I cannot find information to solve this problem. This tool to be able to publish directly on the networks from the "Publishing services" section would be very good for me to be able to use it, but I can't. I am paying for a monthly subscription and would like to be able to solve this problem if possible."

Neither Facebook nor Instagram allow desktop apps to publish directly to their services:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/facebook-publish-service-error.html 

https://www.lrinstagram.com/ 

johnrellis_0-1614321019556.png

See this thread for how to export photos to your harddrive and then upload them to Instagram:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/posting-to-instagram/m-p/11778719 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines