Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No reference view?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day!

Recently i installed new version(10.0) and i cant find "Reference view" or setting as "reference photo". Where is it?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Lightroom Classic is shown in top image and Lightroom Desktop in bottom images. Which does your version look like?

 

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Develop module - tap the 'T' key to make the tool bar visible. Reference view is the 'RR' button on the tool bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this version not have "Develop mode". And tapping "T" key doesnt change anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wrote that you're using '10'. As such, the module and steps to activate Refernce view are correct. If no Develop module, then you're using Lightroom Desktop (cloud version). Therefore, Reference View is not included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you don't actually have Lightroom Classic 10.0 installed. Show us a screen capture of Help->System Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is shown in top image and Lightroom Desktop in bottom images. Which does your version look like?

 

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

many thanks. i installed "Lightroom", not "Lightroom Classic". I apologize for my carelessness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CLASSIC Version 10 certainly does have a Develop Module.

Please go to the Help menu then the system Info link and click on that. Copy and then paste the first 5 lines of text that comes up into a New Reply to this conversation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines