Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no saving work progress - book module

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've a problem with the book module. I want to create an photo book with LR and opened my old catalog (I edited with LR 5 before) with LR CC. I had to updated the catalog, that LR CC can work with it. Fine.

Unfortunately LR CC doesn't save my progress. After closing LR and during the work as well, LR resets the working process and I have to start from the beginning. But coriously it counts the uses of the photos I dropped on the pages before. But the pages and the photos were deleted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. Other answers on the forum suggest downgrading to Lightroom 7.5 to fix the problem, but that hasn't worked for me. Try it yourself, it might work.

What an incredibly frustrating issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you tried using LR Classic CC 8.1?

Thanks,

Bhargav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bhargav,

I’ve tried 8.1, 8 and 7.5. I’ve tried deleting my preferences file, purging the cache, starting a new book; nothing works.

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I habe exactly the same problem. I`m using the latest software version 10.1.1 on a brand new MacBookPro... I had no probelms before on my old iMac. Can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rather than tag the end of an old thread, start a new thread with your problem and provide more details.

Please include the following in your question:
A Screenshot of the info panel from MENU: Help/System Info... (will tell us- Adobe product and Version number, Operating system and Version number.)
The full text of any Error Message(s)
and Screenshots of the problem.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines