• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No sound in avi video in LRC

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported an avi video file into LRC and while the video plays fine there is no sound.  The video plays with sound if I play it in Quicktime.  I use a Macbook pro with with Creative Cloud software inc LRC.  Anyone able to help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the purpose of importing video files into a program design specifically for Still Images?

Try using a program designed for editing and viewing video files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fair point - I am new to this software and in process of just cataloguing all my family photo and video history in one overall location with filing as collections.  But maybe I should try using Premier Rush to play the material.  I don't intend to edit anything at this stage

So you haven't actually answered my question (other avi files play with sound btw) but thanks for response anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines