Highlighted

No Sound on Videos in Slideshow

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to put together a slideshow of several videos sent to me my other people.  I can get them into the slideshow, but in some of them the sound is not coming through.  What people are saying is a very important part of these videos (graduation congratulations.)  Individually the videos are fine with clear sound in each, but there is no audible on some when I preview the slideshow.  Suggenstions?  Thank you.

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Sound on Videos in Slideshow

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to put together a slideshow of several videos sent to me my other people.  I can get them into the slideshow, but in some of them the sound is not coming through.  What people are saying is a very important part of these videos (graduation congratulations.)  Individually the videos are fine with clear sound in each, but there is no audible on some when I preview the slideshow.  Suggenstions?  Thank you.

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One sound track?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines