• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No sync option to sync collection in Adobe Classic 9.1

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont see the option to share my collection anymore.

There should be an option to sync when you right click on the collection and I have some collections that I synced quite some time ago, but they dont have the sync arrows anymore.

Have anyone else seen this ? I have the latest 9.1 version of Adobe Lightroom Classic for the (Mac) Desktop.

Have anyone a resolution ?

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.02.43 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Are you in the right catalog? It is only possible to sync one catalog. IF you are in the right catalog, click in the nameplate area and ensure that sync is enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in the right catalog? It is only possible to sync one catalog. IF you are in the right catalog, click in the nameplate area and ensure that sync is enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ! That did the trick !! I looked everywere for some option as the collection I created did show up in Lightroom web but not the photos.

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.14.22 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please verify you are using LR 9.1 by going to Help then System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. No option to sync is displayed in identity plate. See screen shots. All Creative Cloud subscriptions updated Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 11.58.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-28 at 11.31.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-28 at 11.31.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 11.53.49 AM.png

(Image Edited By Moderator to remove email address of Adobe ID)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have replied to a 6 month old conversation and it seems your problem is not the same as the original poster.

Please start your own conversation and give as much info on your problem as possible.

At the top right of the LrC forum click the button that read "Post to Community".

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 9.3 has some changes, that you did not bother to read. One of those changes is that the sync options moved to a new icon at the top right.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue was that I had an old catologe syncing and came back to lightroom after some time off. After re-installing Lightroom it wouldnt sync. 

It doesn't help that when you google the problem, Adobe's own documentation doesn't mention the new sync icon on the top right, next to Web. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem here, I signed out of all Creative Cloud and apps on all devices, then signed back in, and it fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this. Adobe "how to" page doesn't seem to know this either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines