Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No synchronisation icon in my lightroom Classic 9.4

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I cannot synchronise my collections because I cant see the synchronisation icon beside the name of my collections... Anyone can help ??

Thanks,

Greg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a little check box to the left of your collections (but not smart collections or collection sets). If you don't see them, can you show us a screen capture of your Collections panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

THank you for your answer, you will find the screenshot attached... No check box... 😞

Capture d’écran 2020-08-20 à 16.48.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only synchronize one LrC catalog with the cloud. Do you have another catalog which is properly synchronizing its photos with the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no screenshot. Screenshots cannot be added from a phone. You must use the website on your computer. This is what you should see in the collections section.

Annotation 2020-08-19 180734.jpg

The only answer I can think of is that you have more than one catalog, and the catalog you are using is not the one that is synchronized with the cloud. As has been mentioned, only ONE catalog can be synchronized with the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think what you are looking for was moved a couple of updates ago, it's in the top right corner now. See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 11.53.54 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines