• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to update my apps anymore

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you do this Adobe!!! I an no longer update my apps because I dont want to upgrade my computer. If I do many other apps I use on my business wont work. So I guess I dont have to pay any more right?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is intended for User to User exchanges and help. If you want Adobe to see your complaint it's best submitted on the Feedback forum https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They do this for my benefit, not yours. I am an Adobe customer, I want the latest and greatest features, even if they require capabilities in the operating system that are not present in Windows 7. I expect this from Adobe. They listen to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As for you....I dont see any where I mentioned you. IDC one iota what you need or dont need. I care about what I NEED! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1603662505628.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1603662505630.png

GoldingD_2-1603662505631.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App get updated? 

In the new copy, the notice that an update is available changed to a bit of text to the left of the button.

Sorry, noimage at hand to share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines