• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not importing all Files

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that LR did not import all the files... any idea why?  Tried several times; removed the folders from LR and retried... but the same thing, and it doesn't import them  the files are RAW, jpg CR2... 

Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any message during the import?

Do you see them in the import dialog?

Importing directly from camera connected, or by card reader, or ... ?

Your OS and exact LrC version?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It told me they were duplicates... they were not - but they were duplicte file names (well at least the number portion... My normal workflow with LR is to cerate a folder on my mac and use the card reader  to upload all files to the folder then import the folder to LR. First time I noticed this, have been using LR since version 1 Beta... I was moving everything to a new drive ( this particular folder has 100K images) and this particuilar folder looked lite and was missing dates... As I am looking back over the last 20 years of images I am reimporting vacationm by nvacation with "skip dulicates" unchecked ... I  am sure there is a better way...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you import, do you select Copy? Or Add?

In your workflow, Add would be correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines