• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not receiving verification code texts.

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last couple of days when logging into Lightroom Classic I have been asked to log back into Creative Services.... It asks if I want text with verification code sent & reply to send....... no text is ever recieved & I have to use option to send code by email, which works ok.

1. Why am I asked to log in nearly every day to use Lightroom Classic?

2. Why is the text option for send verification code by text not working?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you Sign Out when you are finished using LrC?

Have you opened the CC desktop app and Signed in properly?

Text option only works if you have a Mobile phone number registered to your Adobe ID. Do you have your cell number on your Adobe account?

Usually having to sign in more than once, without signing out, is a problem with the license file stored on your computer.

Try this link and see if it helps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed the link above, which brought me to the Mac Keychain entry.... Which suggest that I delete to Keychain entries... Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 15.29.13.png

But I only have one entry.... "Adobe User OS info" line , not "Adobe Profile info"

Anyway, I closed down Lr classic & Photoshop, logged out Creative Cloud app, & then completed shut down of my Mac. ... Restarted the Mac & signed back into Creative Cloud App, which this time sent the verification code to my registered mobile ok to complete the sign in.

Then looked at the Keychain again & it still doesn't show "Adobe Profile info"

As It seem to be working for now, I'll just wait & see if this issue happens again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully you have it solved and you won't need to sign in everyday.

Good luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My lightroom 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines