• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not Responding - not the best of starts!!

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just downloaded photoshop and light room on my new laptop. Laptop with plenty of storage, only had it a week, has been running quickly.

i need photoshop and lr for work, downloaded this afternoon. Did one photo, move onto my second and my laptop is not responding. Lightroom is frozen! Driving me mad as I have lots to get done. Does it always play up? Can't see me wanting to continue with the subscription after this trial period if I end up taking a whole afternoon to do 2 photos when I hve a lot more to get through!! Not happy 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've posted in the forum for Lightroom Classic, the traditional folders-based program. But your screenshot shows you're using "Lightroom", the cloud-based application. If you repost in the Lightroom forum, you'll get better responses faster.

Thank Adobe for the confusing product names.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines