• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not seeing edits on previous photos in my collections from months ago.

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am in Library the only symbol I see on each image is "Embedded Preview" 

When I go to Develop I see NO edit history even though I completed these photos months ago. What am I missing? Why is all of my edit history gone?

Please help! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the members WILL NOT OPEN ATTACHMENT. Please reply to your own posting and use the insert photo button to insert your photo.

Please use the Insert Photo button.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Past that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

LrC Sys Info.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, a screenshot of your develop module with image, with filmstrip, and with history visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My thoughts would be-

An image showing the Badge for an embedded Preview is an image that has not been edited at all.

The badge should disappear from the thumbnail when the image has been edited and 'new' previews created in the Catalog. Editing would also create 'History'.

Is it possible you had deleted these images from the Catalog previously and now have re-imported them to the catalog to edit once again?

Or even imported them a second time ? (Difficult but possible)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines