• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not sure if I am using Lightroom Classic CC or just Lightroom Classic?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am hoping you can help me.  I have layers of problems.  This started by me trying to offload my iphone xs (256 GB) photos to LR.  I keep getting a message that no photos are found. There are over 15,000 photos on my phone.  I know there is a format difference in iphone photos.

After some searching it says that updated versions of Lightroom Classic CC support iphone files.

Now, I am not sure what version of Lightroom I am using.  Can someone walk me through this?  I feel like a moron.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Help > About Lightroom.  That will tell you which version and build # you have open.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no such thing anymore (since Adobe has changed the name of the software) as Lightroom Classic CC. The only Adobe software that uses the term "Classic" is now called "Lightroom Classic", which used to be called by Adobe "Lightroom Classic CC". Confused? I understand. Many people are confused by this.

But anyway, go to Help->System Info and report the top 5 lines, it should say what software you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines