Highlighted

Old version from LIghtroom need to be tranfered to another PC not haveing a dvd slot

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I still use a lightroom version 4. I now bought a new PC, but this PC do not have any DVD box anymore (so it can't read any dvds).  Does anyone can advise me how I can transfer this old version to the new PC? Is here a download link somewhere? Or can I copy the DVD to USB?

Thanks for your help

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Old version from LIghtroom need to be tranfered to another PC not haveing a dvd slot

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I still use a lightroom version 4. I now bought a new PC, but this PC do not have any DVD box anymore (so it can't read any dvds).  Does anyone can advise me how I can transfer this old version to the new PC? Is here a download link somewhere? Or can I copy the DVD to USB?

Thanks for your help

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link where you can download the installer for Lightroom 4.4.1. But you will need your serial number in order to activate it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478?pag... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you can purchase an external DVD drive.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 1