Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

old version Lightroom disappeared

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning everyone,

Thread sent on a chat few minutes ago and i manage to fix CS6 issue. Lightroom still to be fixed.

"I purchased a CS6 and LR in 2012, very very expensive at the time and after computer updates, it disappeared and I can't get the copy back. I had been renting the copy and using also a very very old CS3. I tried to download but it says that it has been registered already."

Can anyone help me?

Best regards,

Danilo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Lightroom purchased in 2012 would have been LR 4. You can download it from here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom  but you will need your serial number to activate it; I hope you saved it somewhere. If you registered LR at the time of the original installation (which was optional), you will find the serial number in your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom purchased in 2012 would have been LR 4. You can download it from here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom  but you will need your serial number to activate it; I hope you saved it somewhere. If you registered LR at the time of the original installation (which was optional), you will find the serial number in your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines