• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Once again!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well once again, Adobe shoves an update down our throats and leaves us with nothing but more bugs.  This is a really fun one! Unresponsive Tools.  Take your pick: Gradient tool, brush tool, whatever... I swear, in my next down season, im learning another editing software. I'm utterly sick of this crap!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user support forum so you're not being too effective addessing your 'concens (actually rants)'. 
You should go here:
https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

You want actual help here, be specific as to your OS, size and type of images used, step by step what you're doing and expect, and the results. 

BTW, no one put a gun to your head to click on Update assuming you didn't have Auto Update on (and we can help you learn how to turn that off if so). 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines