Highlighted

Only save selected keywords to jpegs?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like having my keywords written automatically to my jpegs, but I have some top-level keywords in my hierarchy that are organizational and "not for export." Is there a way I can avoid having those select keywords automatically saved to my jpegs similar to the way I can keep them from exporting?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Only save selected keywords to jpegs?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like having my keywords written automatically to my jpegs, but I have some top-level keywords in my hierarchy that are organizational and "not for export." Is there a way I can avoid having those select keywords automatically saved to my jpegs similar to the way I can keep them from exporting?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0