• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open as Layers on Photoshop almost never works

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm running the latest Lightroom Classic and Photoshop apps on my Mac. When I open a group of images as layers in photoshop from Lightroom, or open a group to merge to panorama in lightroom, I get really mixed results, and it never succeeds. It usually loads all the images as layers except one or two, and then has a new document open with the one thats missing, meaning I have to copy it back into the document it should have gone into. What's also weird is that once it's done, it leaves a layer called "load Layers" or a layer called "Photomerge" (depending on what task i'm trying to do). Please help - this is a major interruption to my workflow!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot if people are having this issue.  Post your comments here and Adobe will be more apt to see it.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/-open-as-layers-in-photoshop-function-in-ligh...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines