• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open in photoshop grayed out in Lightroom

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read some old posts in the forum and tried opening PS before LR, not using smart previews, no exclamation point in the corner of my images on LR, on an external hard drive but connected to computer. Under LR preferecnes it does have edit in photoshop and all the parameters seem to be fine. No matter what I do the ctrl +E or edit in photoshop is grayed out, nothing else.  I am using LR 9.1 and photoshop 21.0.3, and camera raw 12.1 on a Pc with windows 10.  Need a lot of help PLEASE!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

I edited the registry and it fixed it.  found this useful article and by following the steps exactly it fixed the issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/edit-photoshop-command-missing-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Photoshop and then see if the Edit in menu refreshes to show PS 2020.

Also restart your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have restrated my system a few times...no change in LR menu for photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstall Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited the registry and it fixed it.  found this useful article and by following the steps exactly it fixed the issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/edit-photoshop-command-missing-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What worked for me was uninstall PS and LRc (restart computer) and running Creative Cloud Tool Cleaner. Then reinstalling both and voila. No problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines