• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening in Lightroom changes appearance of pink and red lighting

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've run into this issue a few times, but it's particularly pronouced in a recent set of nighttime images so I thought I'd post it here to see what the Adobe communtiy thinks is happening. I've read a few threads that concern images changing appearence when opened in Lightroom, but this seems like a pretty extreme change. I know reds and pinks don't always capture well on camera, but there seems to be something happening when  I import the RAW file into Lightroom. It appears to be adding pink tones to the over-exposed hotspots of the photo. First photo is a screenshot from when I preview the image through Finder, the next is a screenshot from Lightroom. Is there a camera setting or preset that may be causing this? I can work with the over-exposed image, but it's harder to adjust with these added tones. It's only an issue with pink/purple/red colors. Anybody have any thoughts?

Shooting with a Nikon D7100, RAW file format. Running Lightroom Classic 9.2 release on a MacBook running iOS Mojave.Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 3.39.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-19 at 3.39.42 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, thank you! I wasn't even sure what to search for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines