• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organize photos by capture time.

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I can no longer arrange my photos by capture time...all photos are in a complete "jumble" . Anyone who know how to get them in order again. This was NOT a problem for me before starting a subscription. I can arrange all photos in many other ways, but not in capture time order, which is the way I want them. ANYONE who can help me figure this out.

Kind Regards

Marie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you Import the photos, you need to have the proper settings selecting in the Destination dialog box. See Section 5 here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/importing-photos-lightroom-basic-workflow.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THank you, I think I see what the problem was. My earlier presets, before getting on the subscription plan, were erased and therefore the photos were not sorted the way I have had them sorted for 7 years.

I´ll test this and see if it will solve the problem. ( don´t like the fact that my first 3,5 moth of photos for this years are not in order, but guess I have to live with that).

Many thanks, Marie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines