Highlighted

orientation issues r3000

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imac pro 8 core os 10.14.6 plenty of storage & mem.

When I prepare; the page for printing on the print page in LR the image printed from the Epson R3000 is opposite in orientations. Ive set the printer ect for landscape. see attachments. Also the print is very dark, and notice the droplets.   help?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

orientation issues r3000

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imac pro 8 core os 10.14.6 plenty of storage & mem.

When I prepare; the page for printing on the print page in LR the image printed from the Epson R3000 is opposite in orientations. Ive set the printer ect for landscape. see attachments. Also the print is very dark, and notice the droplets.   help?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very annoying to have to open attachments. Many members will refuse to do so under cyber security concerns. Also inefficient to have to cycle thru opening attachment then returning to post. Please do not attach photos, instead use the insert photo tool provided. 

Please use the Insert Photo button.png

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please insert a sceenshot of your LrC Print module. 

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your 'lr1.jpg' screen-clip is showing the Slideshow module- this has nothing to do with Printing!

The "droplets" are most likely ink splatter from printer nozzle problems.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
If you can please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box.
If you can't edit your post please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-10-06 16_53_14-2020-10-06 - Adobe Support Community_Updated.png
Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if /more/ is not working

and it is not

just post a reply with the image inserted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0