Highlighted

Original import sorting order not maintained

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lr Classic 9.0 under Catalina and am working on a number of photos imported recently and stored in my HD. After some editing, I noticed that the original import sorting order (i.e. by ascending file number/date of capture) is not maintained both in the filmstrip and in grid mode. I restored once the original order manually, but now many photos are mixed up again. Can anybody tell what is happening and what can be done to avoid it and restore the original order? Let me add that there are no stacks among them. Thank you in advance.

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Original import sorting order not maintained

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lr Classic 9.0 under Catalina and am working on a number of photos imported recently and stored in my HD. After some editing, I noticed that the original import sorting order (i.e. by ascending file number/date of capture) is not maintained both in the filmstrip and in grid mode. I restored once the original order manually, but now many photos are mixed up again. Can anybody tell what is happening and what can be done to avoid it and restore the original order? Let me add that there are no stacks among them. Thank you in advance.

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please disregard my post. I've noticed only now the Sort button in the toolbar. I apologize: am still learning all Lr features.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines