Highlighted

Painter Tool in LR classic

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest LR Classic and the painter tool or spraycan is not one of the options that I can turn on on the tool bar.  Has it gone?

john

The Painter Tool is only availabe in Grid View.  It appears you are in Loupe view.

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Painter Tool in LR classic

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest LR Classic and the painter tool or spraycan is not one of the options that I can turn on on the tool bar.  Has it gone?

john

The Painter Tool is only availabe in Grid View.  It appears you are in Loupe view.

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
chappo1 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bob,

I could not work out why it appeared sometimes and then not others.  I mostly use loupe view and sure enough, when grid view is selected there it it.

john

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines