• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panoramas printing only partially

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something very strange is going on.  I've been trying to print a large panorama on my Canon Pro-1000. I'm on a MB Pro (Intel), running the current version of LR Classic.

First it printed a small part of the photo.

Then I managed to print it all, but there were some issues with the print so I tried today to redo it.  It again printed only a small part of the photo (different than the first time, and different orientation).

Another shorter pano printed well, immediately afterwards.

Here's the printscreen of my settings, and below an iphone shot that shows the three wrong pano prints (two already cut off as I reused the remainder of the paper), and the shorter pano that did print well.

Any ideas of what could be going wrong and why it seems to only be happening some of the time? 

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 17.17.25.pngIMG_1927.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using a USB connection, try a different cable and/or connection e.g. TCP/IP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I'll try a different cable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines