Highlighted

Password protect and right click protect in LR galleries

Engaged ,
Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to password protect and right click protect LR galleries. I'm uploading sports proofs for a newspaper editor review and want to restrict views and access to those who are intended to see the images - and not provide fodder for Facebook, etc.

Thanks to those who know more than me,

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Password protect and right click protect in LR galleries

Engaged ,
Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to password protect and right click protect LR galleries. I'm uploading sports proofs for a newspaper editor review and want to restrict views and access to those who are intended to see the images - and not provide fodder for Facebook, etc.

Thanks to those who know more than me,

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no provision for password protection. But I don't know if the link that you provide can be shared with others or not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Web Galleries can only be accessed from the link you send to the person you want to review, look at, it.

You can disable the download option.

LR Web Album options.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the browser can show picture, you can download it. Every time every where! This checkbox is only for kiddies...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your question is? You are replying to a 2+ year old thread.

You can Not get to anyones LR Web page without having a link sent to you.

Just try and get to My LR web page and download one of the images I have synced there. Oh wait you need to know my Adobe ID and the password for that ID to get to my LR web page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not question. It's about new feature...

Pavel Spálený

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines