• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Lightroom Classic and when I double click on the folder and hit continue it keeps asking me for a password. When I use the password that I set up for Adobe it says it is incorrect?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

>>>when I double click on the folder and hit continue it keeps asking me for a password. 

Sounds like your Mac asking for your local admin password on your computer - not your Adobe ID passsword.

In any case, as davidg36166309 says, that's not the way to install Cloud software. You install via the Adobe Cloud Desktop App.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/au/download-install/using/download-install-new-computer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up Adobe.com. Sign in. Select manage. View your Plan details. See if the e-mail address listed is correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You state that you are trying to login via LrC. This is not proper under the subscription plan.

You should have Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App installed. Normally you install LrC, etc via that App. You should sign in via that app. Do not sign out, signing out deactivates LrC, etc.

The sign in for that should be the same as you used to login to thus community page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>when I double click on the folder and hit continue it keeps asking me for a password. 

Sounds like your Mac asking for your local admin password on your computer - not your Adobe ID passsword.

In any case, as davidg36166309 says, that's not the way to install Cloud software. You install via the Adobe Cloud Desktop App.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/au/download-install/using/download-install-new-computer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My account doesn't login.. ami log out kori nai to app uninstall. And don't have login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines