• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Passwords interrupting workflow

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody know if it's normal behaviour for creative cloud to only remain logged in on one device?  When I move from my desktop to my ipad to work on a photo it needs to be logged to CC, when I move back I'm out of my desktop.  Isn't this supposed to be a conventient workflow? Given that the login screen, in any case, is not compatible with password management it adds a stupid and slow barrier to doing work.  Both devices are registered in the My Adobe account password is probably the only one I have memorised other than my windows logins, I dont even use the apps on my iphone any more as it's too anoying.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that is not normal behavior. You should be kept logged in on all devices.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not normal but what exact versions of LR are you using on both your Pad and Computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Creative Cloud desktop app on your desktop to login?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I should have replied sooner.  I'm subscribed to photoshop, lightroom and lightroom classic and keep them all up to date (so I had the recent big udate to Creative Cloud and hoped that would solve things, but sadly not).  I do use the creative cloud app on the desktop (Win10) and on my ipad, I've given up with the iphone, though I would like to use it.  I had a play with the new features in the update on my ipad but I had to login on the desktop this morning.  Really, I would just like the login screen to remember my email address so I dont have to retype that too!!  As people seem to think it's not normal behaviour I'll try and experiement to see if I can frame the problem better, but thank you everyone who contriubuted.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. On both devices, are you signed in? 

Do you for some reason sign out of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My experience is, I sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud on my iMac and I have LrC, Lr and Photoshop. I keep signed into Adobe Creative Cloud more or less permantely. When I boot any of the apps they open without needing to sign in when I have finished using the app I quit the app and it shuts down.

I ensure that I do not ”signout” if you do this you will have to sign in again. Signin is ”activate the app” signout will

”deactivate”. This is important you can have the apps activated on two computers if you change one signout and signing on the replacement.

Each mobile app has been sign in to myAdobe Creative Cloud ac. I have 4 mobile devices signed in to my a/c. I do not sign out.

If you change your Adobe Creative Cloud, password I believe you may have to sign in to each unit.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines