Highlighted

PB importing presets... When I import my preset I can't find it and it is written "already imported"

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you help me with this pb ?

I ask my editor to create me presets in lightroom but when I try to open one of my them (xmp) it is written "it has already been imported". It is weird because I can't see it in my other presets, I can't see it either in my preset folder.

I still can create new presets and download others.

Do you have any clue ?

Thank you,

Agathe

Topics

Download and install, Import and export, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PB importing presets... When I import my preset I can't find it and it is written "already imported"

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you help me with this pb ?

I ask my editor to create me presets in lightroom but when I try to open one of my them (xmp) it is written "it has already been imported". It is weird because I can't see it in my other presets, I can't see it either in my preset folder.

I still can create new presets and download others.

Do you have any clue ?

Thank you,

Agathe

Topics

Download and install, Import and export, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's redesign of the presets interface confuses many people, unfortunately.

1. Click the "+" at the top of the Presets panel in Develop, then Manage Presets. Make sure every preset group (folder) is checked. In the Presets panel, expand each group by clicking the triangle to the left of the group.  Look in each group carefully.

2. The .xmp file may be a creative profile rather than a Develop preset. In Develop's Basic panel on the right, click the Profile drop-down menu and then Browse. Click the triangle to the left of each group and see if the profile/preset is listed there.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines