Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure not working in Lightroom Classic v9.1 adjustment brushes

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening everyone,

I recently got a drawing tablet, to make photo editing easier. It is the XP-PEN Deco 02. I have installed its latest drivers, and it works perfectly in Photoshop CC 2020. However, I am having an issue in Lightroom Classic, Version 9.1. Whenever I am using the Adjustment Brush, my pen pressure does not work. I can use it as a mouse, however, trying to press harder or softer to change the opacity has no effect. Has anyone else run into a similar issue?

Thanks

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic v9.1

Windows 10 Home 1909

XP-PEN Driver Ver. 1.6.4

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cole,

Sorry to hear about the pen pressure not working in Lightroom Classic, please make sure you have Wacom's latest driver installed and configured for Lightroom. You may need a custom pressure sensitivity curve to give you the feel you'd prefer.

Regards,
Sahil 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does a plug-in exist for that tablet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have similar issue. Pen pressure doesnt work for adjustment brush in lightroom. Works fine anywhere else.

tablet XP PEN DECO 2  driver v3.0.6

Lightrom Classic 10.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the same problem.

Windows Ink is buggy and when disabling it, no pen pressure. There is a fix for Photoshop, any way to adjust the config files for Lightroom to not use Windows Ink?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines