• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Performance fail!!!

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom classic is really laggy and keeps freezing since the latest updates!? Not happy!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom classic now refuses to let me exit to Photoshop unless I minimise it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm no Adobe mogul but I recall seeing somewhere, the facility for setting up more RAM (Memory) for your Adobe software. Thing is, you need to have the RAM available to begin with. If you are trying to use Adobe software on a computer with less than 16gb of RAM, you will struggle. Especially if it is Lightroom or Photoshop.  The following advice should help you. https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-classic/kb/optimize-performance-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and I have 24GB of RAM.  What's up with LR?  It's very annoying to have the application crash and burn when I'm trying to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coul you share the CPU, ram, Gpu?

when do you find the lag? (during crop, develop, local adjustemnt, ...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GPU - NVIDIA GTX 745

RAM - 24 GB

CPU - Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.60 GHz

I am not having a problem with lag; I'm having a problem because LR crashes at least 2x a day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is kind of insane, in my opinion.  I'm using an ancient HP Pavilion desktop, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10 ("upgraded" from Windows 7) that I've had for years. Lightroom Classic 9.0 and the latest Photoshop perform just as snappy as previous versions, no problems. I always run as administrator and keep a pretty clean system. I would add more RAM, but  that's all the motherboard will accommodate. Not trying to "rub it in" or saying that you are not having problems. Just telling you my experience. This old beast just keeps going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are any of the members with performance issues in this discussion using Acronis Active Protection?

See: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lr-cc-9-update-extremely-slow-after-update?to...

No idea if a better workaround exists than in that post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines