• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phone Support Mostly Gone?

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably there is virtually no phone support because of the runaway Covid outbreak in India.  It's a terrible situation for Indians, and I feel for them.  Yesterday, after initially being told there would be a 13-minute wait, I was on hold for 40 minutes and eventually had to hang up.  

Adobe is an international operation with a high percentage of users in North America and Europe.  Even before Covid I wasn't always happy with their phone customer service.  It's time for Adobe to hire customer service people in developed countries, even if it costs them more.  Many other companies have moved customer service back onshore after less-than-satisfactory user experiences.  How can Adobe be convinced to do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user forum. It's likely that you can get more useful help here then you can by calling the Adobe support phone line. Please describe your problem in detail, including the exact version of the program you are using as well as the operating system being used. If someone here cannot help you then we can direct you to another forum where the Adobe developers monitor more closely. But there are some very knowledgeable individuals who offer their expertise on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines